Wednesday, August 15, 2012

More than Pictures

It's been awhile since I did a real update.  I have some totally random things floating around in my head, so we'll just go with it.

  • Aubrey rolled from her tummy to back this morning.
  • Aubrey's tear ducts cleared up just before she turned 3 months old.  Honestly, I don't know when it happened, I just noticed that her eyes weren't gross one day.
  • Langley's 2 worst times of the day are when I brush her teeth and when I pick her up from school.  She completely freaks out when I show up at school and it is really embarrassing, and it hurts my feelings.  At least I know she still loves school...they must think I'm an awful mother the way she resists coming home.  Geez.
  • Langley has been doing better and better with the potty thing.  She's gotten lots of stickers and candy recently.  She rarely has accidents at school but at home she's totally different..actually Josh and I just don't make the effort to make her potty very often.  We are giving her (US) another month and then we are really going to DO IT.
  • After months and months of hearing Langley's "mystery song" I figured out she is singing"gloria in excelsis deo."  Thank you veggie tales little drummer boy dvd.
  • I turned 30.  I had a nice birthday complete with a lunch date with my man, many sweet calls, texts, and messages, and dinner with our friends.  I have started many blog posts in my head titled "what I wish I knew when I was 20" or "dear 20 year old me..."  Man, so much has changed, and I wouldn't trade it for anything!  I would like my 20 year old body back, though.  Just keeping it real.
  • Aubrey has a few baby acne bumps on her face.  All that cleared up weeks ago, but the past few days I've noticed bumps again.  Not sure if this is normal.
  • Langley loves giving everyone a "check up."  She's been watching the show doc mcstuffins and is very into doctoring and assorted boo-boos.
Now for pictures...







No comments: