The picture above is far from perfect, but we rarely get a family pic, so I thought I would share!
Randomly, here are some things I felt compelled to share:
1. Langley currently eats solids twice a day. She hates fruit, so I mix it in with her rice cereal in the mornings and she likes it. She has loved all veggies we've tried: sweet potato, green peas, carrots, and avocado. I have made and frozen all of the above veggies :-)
2. I mentioned in an earlier post that she weighed 18 pounds. I guess we are about to move up to size 3 diapers. I can't believe she's almost 6 months old. That's half a year! What in the world?!
3. Who's ready for Razorback football?! Um, my household is! Even though we live basketball, [thankfully] we watch a lot more football on television. I can't hardly force myself to watch basketball on tv, but I can watch some football! Who doesnt love starting your morning with College Game Day and a good SEC game?
4. An Asian guy at the nail salon this weekend is covinced that UCA could beat the Hogs. It was too funny - for many reasons - but I've never heard a pedicurist talk football of any kind. My reply was, "Um, not this year." Hilarious.
5. I had 3 out of 13 students bring their homework to class today. Apparently, emailing them instructions because you have to cancel class to attend a funeral, is way over their head. WAKE UP people! I did show them grace and stayed a little after class for them to finish and turn in their work, but I don't have the gift of mercy, so I probably won't be so nice next time. They'll learn.
6. CBC has a total enrollment of 725 students! We are up 100 students from last fall. You can read the story here.