Thursday, September 12, 2013

Thursday

"If I can just make it to Thursday..."

That's what I've been telling myself all week.  And here we are!  Maybe a little rest is in our future!  The Lord answered me very clearly when I asked him to protect me from loneliness - we have been busy!

We went to my mom's for about 5 days, home for a few days, then had our 1,000 mile weekend where we traveled to OKC for Mawmaw's 80th birthday party.  We came back home to school, doctor visits, lots of medicine and breathing treatments for Langley, a team party, and awana.

All good things.  Well, except the horrendous allergies that plague my oldest.  But, the meds are helping.

Aubrey has been a typical moody toddler and into everything, including the toilet. That girl is impatient, unpredictable, and funny and sweet.

Some days I'm mentally exhausted, others I'm physically exhausted.  Josh is exhausted.  Most days he leaves the house at 4:15 am.  He is overworked this semester, since taking on 2 extra classes.  The extra money will be nice, but it's too much.  We are both too tired to have any real conversations most evenings :-)

But things are good.  We are blessed.  I haven't taken many pictures lately, but here a few from labor day weekend.







No comments: