Sunday, August 9, 2015

Thankful

We have really had a good summer!  I can't believe both of the girls will be starting school next week, what in the world?!  Our whole life is about to be turned upside down, but that's ok!!

The girls have great teachers, and are excited about school.  I'm excited for them, but have mixed emotions as the momma!  I know all this is normal and we will be in a groove sooner than later.  We would appreciate any prayers as we make this transition...they've both been home with me every day, all year.


These random summer pictures are in no particular order:

Our huddle group from Black Mountain

My mom met us in Searcy one weekend and treated us to lunch and shopping while Josh was out of town recruiting. 

We had a week of VBS.


We've spent a lot of time in the car...and swatting mosquitos.


Josh and I were able to attend an FCA marriage conference.  The girls stayed at my dads and we made a quick stop before dropping them off.  Josh and I were excited to show them the stadium...they were just ready to be out of the car.

Both girls started dance.  Aubrey was a hot mess the first day.  

We got to keep baby Winnie one day.


Made a super quick road trip to Alabama,but loved getting to see the Newells and the Griffords!



These girls are growing up!


This is what my dad fed them for breakfast, LOL!

No comments: