Friday, May 9, 2014

Just Checking In





Aubrey had her 2 year old check up this week. She's 26 pounds and 2 ft, 10 1/4 inches tall and full of awesome.  I'm very thankful for her health!!

We've had a pretty good week.  I got a morning completely alone when Langley was at school and Josh took Aubrey to run some errands.  It was much needed.  I mean, I did laundry and some other house wifey things, but in silence.  Without interruption.  

It's been obnoxiously windy here all week, but we have played outside and gone on a walk.  Aubrey can barely stand up in 25 mile an hour winds.  

Langley sang at her preschool's graduation ceremony last night.  She did great!  I'll post some pictures of that later.  

It's so exciting and terrifying seeing my children in social situations.  Will they be kind? Are others kind to them? Are they total followers or a bully?  What will they say?  Why are they tattling?  Do they have the skills other kids their age do?  It's fun and scary at the same time.  Being a parent is hard.  

Speaking of being a parent, I'm looking forward to mother's day weekend, just spending time with my little loves and NOT cooking on Sunday!

Happy Friday!


No comments: