Thursday, July 31, 2014

End of the Preschool Era

Langley's last day of preschool was Monday, July 21.  It was very bittersweet.  The school changed their policies and will now only have full time students.  We just don't need or want a full time program, so she will be home every day until Kindergarten next year.  A little scary.  Her preschool was such a blessing during the past 2 years.  It was so needed for that season of life.  Now, I feel like we can soak up more time with her and have a little more flexibility until she starts school next year.

I've already enrolled her in dance and have started a list of things we can do when I'm completely losing my mind. Ha!  We will work on some "academic" stuff.  We will try.  I really am looking forward to the year with her at home.

I was sad because I know she misses her friends at school and teachers who have loved her so well for the past 2 years.  But, as I told her, we will see some of them at church and around town and at soccer or tball.  So, here's to a new adventure for the 2014-2015 year!

These were taken on her last day.  It was also pajama day at school, so she definitely ended on a positive note.





No comments: