Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Beautiful Weekend!

Well, my weekend started by getting an H1N1 shot - thank you Faulkner Co. Health Department. I know many people are "iffy" about this vaccine, but after doing some research and talking with my doctor, I decided to get it while it was available. One of the OBGYN's in my doctor's office is pregnant and she got the shot, too. Also people, I'm around germy college kids all day, so I feel good about my choice.




Saturday was so nice outside. First, I made some blueberry pancakes because we honestly had nothing else in the house to eat for breakfast and I was starving! We watched College Game Day in our pj's and just relaxed most of the day. Yes, we watched the Hogs, play - we just won't discuss it.




Last night we had a game night with our Life Group. We played Partini (it's a fun group game) and the ladie's team won!! After that, we had made plans to go out with our friends Thomas and Dominique. We hadnt seen them since thier wedding in June - I actually found out I was pregnant the very next day! So, we met at Olive Garden and then went to watch Law Abiding Citizen. Ok, I like Jamie Foxx and Gerard Butler, but this was not my kind of movie! I spent a lot of the movie with my head buried in Josh's shoulder because i would get so startled. Let's just say there's a lot of killing - Josh, of course, totally enjoyed the movie! It was great to see our friends, though!











This is Josh, Thomas, and Alex and Thomas and Dominique's wedding reception.



Me and Josh at their wedding reception.


Today was Life Group (really, I call it "Sunday School") and Worhsip Service (I call this "Big Church,") and then we went to Chili's for lunch. After a nap, I made my list and headed to Wal-Mart. I normally do 1 big shopping trip a month and then I only have to go for short trips a few other times a month. Today, the list seemed longer than ever - seriously my basket was overflowing, I was sweating, and the toilet paper started falling out of my cart as I hiked a 1/2 mile to the car! Needless to say I'm exhausted :-)



So tonight I will watch my shows and relax. There are several things that need to be done around the house, but instead I'll just mentally prepare for Monday!!

No comments: