Tuesday, December 22, 2009

9-5


The Mustangs are 9-5 this Christmas. Not bad, not bad! Last night's game was a heartbreaker. We lost to Henderson by 4. Apparently, we were up by 1 with 16 seconds left and after some BOGUS officiating, we were down when the buzzer went off. I wasn't there, I would prefer not to go into labor during a stressful ballgame, and I just had a feeling I would either leave with very high blood pressure or having embarrassed myself after this game. I have that kind of intuition. Weird.


Husband hates the loss, but is pleased that the team played better than Saturday. We screwed ourselves over at OBU. I won't go into it...except to say that I wanted to beat them SO BAD so I knew my oersonal yearning for the win would somehow effect the outcome of the game. That's just how my life works.


We have one more garuntee (for money) game on the 29th, and then I'm looking forward to several more wins! Currently, we are ranked 6th in the NCCAA. This is our first year in the NAIA, so we can't compete in their post season. We are dual affiliated, so our post season will be played in the NCCAA (note the extra "C.")
I am not a photographer (and I have a crap camera,) but here is a link to some of my pictures from this season.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2132283&id=55006813&l=01a715beee



No comments: