Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Warm Thoughts

Since today would be the perfect day to snuggle under the covers or stay inside with my sweats on all day, I like to think of the beach, warm breezes, sunshine....you get the idea.

So, I thought of the US Virgin Islands - our honeymoon location.






December 8, 2006 Josh proposed. Let me tell you, the only reason I know the date is because I remembered he played Hendrix that night, so I went to their website and looked under news archives to find the date - in case you didn't know our year revolves around recruiting, pre-season, and then 4.5 months of game time. Our calendar is academic - new year really starts in August for me.

3 years ago today I was in major wedding mode! Seems like forever ago. Today I'm in baby mode. The thought of having to wear beach attire, or shorts for that matter, is frightening! My skin has never been whiter, my ankles (and other things) have never been larger - so summer can take it's time.

So think warm thoughts on this lovely December day. Family and friends, weddings, new babies, the beach, and Christmas!

No comments: