Monday, August 1, 2011

The Closer We Get to 30

Her:  Today Langley is 17 months old!  I had Josh weigh her the other day and our scale said 28 pounds.  No wonder I feel like I'm wrestling a wild animal some days!  I really need to consider a strength training program to avoid injury :-)

In other news, we found a cute gift shop here in Walnut Ridge!  They had some fun stuff and were so nice!  They gave Langley a flower (just for being cute I guess!) 










Me:  August is birthday month around here.  I will be 29!  My last "young" birthday!  I never imagined myself at 29, but I'm more than happy.  Blessed beyond belief.   Loved.  In love. 

And I have more gray hair than a 50 year old - which I will color until I'm a grandma - so aging shouldn't really worry me :-)

1 comment:

Becky said...

You crack me up! I love reading your blog- it always makes me smile.
JD and I turn 30(!) this year... enjoy 29!! It's a speedy one. :)