Saturday, October 15, 2011

Some Things I Want to Remember

- Langley eats a banana for breakfast every morning.  When I put her in her seat she starts yelling "nana!"
- She is obsessed with shoes and socks and says those words with a lisp.
- Her favorite game is playing chase with Henry.
- She likes to lead the song "head, shoulders, knees, and toes" by putting her hands on her head and singing "hea......" (no d.)  While I finish singing the song she points to her head, toes, ears, and nose.
- I can tell she gets frustrated because she can't talk.  I'm sure this leads to her whining and tantrums.
- She needs another haircut. 
-  I have to lay her on the floor and sit down with her in between my legs to brush her teeth.  She has 10 teeth.
- She doesn't eat very many vegetables these days.  I'm sure it doesn't help that all I want to eat is junk :-)




It was super bright and windy, hence the squint.

No comments: