- She is obsessed with shoes and socks and says those words with a lisp.
- Her favorite game is playing chase with Henry.
- She likes to lead the song "head, shoulders, knees, and toes" by putting her hands on her head and singing "hea......" (no d.) While I finish singing the song she points to her head, toes, ears, and nose.
- I can tell she gets frustrated because she can't talk. I'm sure this leads to her whining and tantrums.
- She needs another haircut.
- I have to lay her on the floor and sit down with her in between my legs to brush her teeth. She has 10 teeth.
- She doesn't eat very many vegetables these days. I'm sure it doesn't help that all I want to eat is junk :-)
|It was super bright and windy, hence the squint.|