Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sun or Snow?

So, it snowed last night.  2 inches!  This is November in Arkansas...I'm pretty sure I've never experienced winter weather this early.  Crazy!  And  this snow is after it's gone weeks- literally- without the sun shining.  I haven't seen the sunshine in Walnut Ridge in forever.  At least today will be brighter with everything covered in white!  Update:  it's been a sunny day!


We had a great Thanksgiving.  We had a very fast trip to SW Arkansas.  We left here at 6 am Wednesday morning and returned at 7 pm Friday.  We spent 1 day with each side of the family.  Langley had a great time, got more attention than any child will ever need, and wore herself out!  I did see sunshine the day we were in Magnet Cove. 

This is a terrible confession, we ate so much wonderful Thanksgiving food, but my favorite meal was the Little Ceasars hot and ready pizza and crazy bread we had on the way home!!!  I let out a "MMMM" after every bite!  It was the best crazy bread of my life.

Here is a 17 week picture of the baby bump: 


Lots to do around here today. I've started several projects that I need to wrap up, including moving everything out of the new baby's room.  Yikes!

No comments: