Sunday, September 16, 2012

Ups and Downs

Life with two girls is full of ups and downs...and I know I know that this is just the beginning, but the emotional roller coaster is so exhausting some times.

Goodness, the disobedience of a 2.5 year old astounds me.  Also, the number of times I repeat myself a day is rediculous.  The discipline. never. ends.  

And the 4 month old, geez she's happy and so much easier than ever before, except for when we go to church.  It's just such a struggle. She screams uncontrollably.  It's like nothing I've ever seen.  It's embarrassing and exasperating.  Feel free to join us in praying that she can make it 1.5 hours in the church nursery so that we can attend a worship service without her AND I having a meltdown.

Love these two.  They are quirky, passionate, and emotional.  And hilarious.





Just for my memory:

We've got us a rollin' baby.  Aubrey rolls all over the place these days!
Langley is on antibiotics for her very first ear infection. Poor thing.

Funny story from church today:  We were walking the girls to the nursery and Langley's panties fall down around her ankles.  What in the world?!  So glad she's too young to be embarrassed!

No comments: