Wednesday, December 31, 2014

It's already over - C'mas 2014

Christmas has come and gone.  Whether we like it or not, the tree and decorations are coming down and real life will resume.

We had a great holiday.  I only have these random pictures from my phone.  I guess I was just soaking it all in.





















Oh, and the verses I worked on for 2014:

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.  Psalm 19:14

Not to us, O Lord, not to us, but to your name be the glory, beacuse of your love and faithfulness.  Psalm 115:1

The Lord upholds all who fall and lifts up those who are bowed down.  Psalm 145:14

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped.  Psalm 28:7

Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously.  2 Corinthians 9:6

Be strong and courageous.  Do not be terrified or discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.  Joshua 1:9

May the Lord direct your heart to God's love and Christ's endurance.  2 Thessalonians 3:5

You were called to be free...but do not use your freedom to indulge the sinful nature...serve one another in love.  Galatians 5:13

Encourage each other daily, as long as it's called today, so that none of you is hardened by sin's deceptions.  Hebrews 3:13

The Lord is with my like a mighty warrior.  Jeremiah 20:11 a

Be on guard against all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions.  Luke 12:15

No comments: