Langley is 6 months old!
- This month, she has started grabbing and reaching for everything.
- She's still overall a happy girl and everyone just loves her! She really seems to have a sweet spirit and a good personality.
- She can sit up by herself briefly.
- She began sleeping unswaddled and likes to sleep on her tummy and side.
- She still only uses a paci during naps and sleep time. ( I included this because I was adamant my child would be rid of a paci by 6 months old. But, since she's always only wanted it to sleep, I'm not trying to lose the paci right now!)
- Her hair has really grown in a lot!
- Bless her heart she woke up this morning with a very runny nose. She does not like having her nose wiped.