Thursday, November 8, 2012

Updates and First Cereal!

I avoided the facebook for 28 hours after the election because of the crazy/negative/ridiculous status updates that filled my newsfeed.  It was a great decision, when I logged back on this morning it was mostly back to "normal."

My oven was on for 5 hours yesterday cooking for the team.  We had them over last night and I served breakfast for dinner.  Lots of baking involved, but it went over very well (and was so cheap!)  I did sausage breakfast casserole (2 pans,) ham and cheese quiche (2,) biscuits and gravy (30,) a loaf of banana bread, blueberry muffins, pumpkin spice muffins, and bacon.  Yum!

Our team is 2-0 (!) but we go to Blue Mountain tonight.   Josh's best friend is the coach there, it's always interesting when they face off.  I'm pretty sure JD has won most of the games they have played against each other.  Maybe if Josh reads this before the game, it will fire him up :-)

Langley has developed a cough that is so annoying.  Bless her heart she can't help it, but she coughs at least every 30 seconds and it drives me nuts!  Cough medicine doesn't help much - so I'm sure a hacking flower girl will be super cute for the wedding this weekend.

Aubrey had cereal this morning!  She was not impressed.  All the pictures were taken on self timer because Josh is gone, and Langley CRIED the whole time because Aubrey was "in her seat."  A treat for everyone.  Here is the photographic account of her first solid food attempt:











2 comments:

Becky said...

I told JD last night that this is my LEAST favorite game(s) of the year. I hate playing you guys- I don't think it bothers him as much as it does me, win or lose. :)

Becky said...

Only because someone has to lose. I want both of our teams to win every game...