Here's a recap of our week in list form. The pictures have nothing to do with anything.
- Josh played in his annual -once- a- year- intramural- basketball appearance. Apparently he was the leading scorer. Of course he hurt his knee. He gets hurt (thank goodness usually minor) every year.
-We had senior night. The girls and I were happy to stand with Rashad. We won the game and tied the school record for most wins in a season.
-Our toilet overflowed - majorly- right before the game. I don't handle poop floods very well.
- We had some ice this week. School was cancelled one day but, thankfully, it was not bad for us.
- Aubrey still won't crawl. She's all over the place. Scooting, backing up, rolling, but not crawling.
- We (finally) lowered Aubrey's bed.
- Today is the last game of the regular season. We've survived. And, God has been good to "us" on the basketball court this year. I cleaned the kitchen and cried thinking about our seniors yesterday.