Thursday, February 25, 2010

17-10

The Mustangs finished the regular season last night, ending at 17-10. We lost the last 4 games, which has left a bitter taste in my mouth, but the record is very, very good. I am very proud of Josh and the team.


Here are some photos from Senior Night.



CJ McCoy, #10, is from Alma. He transferred in this season, but I've really enjoyed getting to know him. He is a great guy and player.

Rodd Briggs, #5, has been with Josh since the beginning. He is from Lewisville, AR and currently lead the NATION in steals this season. Rodd has matured on and off the court so much in the last 4 years. He is graduating in May and we know he will do great things in the future.

Ryan Barnes, #22, has also been with Josh from the beginning. He graduated from Fort Smith Southside, and in his 4 years at CBC has broken every scoring record. He has compiled 2,172 points in his career. He is also graduating in May. I hope his family knows how talented he is.


In many ways these guys are part of my family. My husband spends more time and invests more energy in them on some days than he does with me. I am not complaining, I knew what I was getting into when I married a coach. I just hope these players realize how much we care for them. The Mustangs head to the Regional Tournament March 10.

I also want to mention the Lady Mustangs. They are only losing 1 senior, Amber Garrett. The women's team has won 12 of their last 14 games.

No comments: