Thursday, February 25, 2010

Today's Progress

Well, I'm at 2. I went to the doctor the morning.

I will check into the hospital at 4 am on Monday. She expects to break my water at 8 am. "Then we wait."

I am not super excited about this. I would much rather go into labor naturally, like before Monday. I just don't want to be induced.

But, if Monday is the day, then Monday is the day. I pray that excitement over the birth of our daughter will be far greater than my reservations about induction.


Either way, it's so soon!

3 comments:

Neeley said...

Good luck with everything on Monday, you'll do great! Early congrats!

Becky said...

I'll be praying you go into labor naturally! And if you're induced, it WILL all be worth it! :) We're so excited for you guys!

Brittney said...

I will be praying for you! I was induced and it was not that bad... it did take longer than it probably would have naturally. But seriously don't worry about it. Just tell them that you want your epidural as soon as they can give it to you. My epidural didn't work b/c I have problems with anesthesia... But if it had worked it would have been a piece of cake! once that amazing little girl is out you won't even care!