Wednesday, February 24, 2010

As I Continue to wait...

Monday was pretty productive. I didn't get everything on my list done and I still don't have a lamp! I felt good that day.

Tuesday, I didn't feel very good - which I think is actually good! I ran a few errands, went to a meeting, took a nap, and went to the ball game. I just was more uncomfortable and tired.

We lost last night - we are on a little losing streak (2 or 3 games in a row.) Not a great way to end the regular season and head to regionals. I would be much more dissapointed if I wasn't about to have a baby! My mind is a little to preoccupied to stay pissed when we lose. But, I do get pissed for a minute. I hate to lose, especially at home - gosh I hate it.

Josh left again this morning for Dallas. It's the last game until regionals in a few weeks - I don't plan on being very active today, no extra walking or mexican food. Josh is not a worrier or a panicky person. But if he was in Dallas and I had to go to the hospital - it would send him over the edge. And he would drive as fast as a rental car would go. And he would get a speeding ticket. (He averages 2 speeding tickets a year. Not my favorite thing about him. Ok, moving on....)

I keep thinking of things I want to do or go buy today, but I really am going to take it easy today. My mom will be here this afternoon, so I'm waiting until she gets here to run errands.

And lastly, I just have to say how excited I am that my lifelong friend Erin is having her first baby - a daughter- in May. I wish we lived closer and saw each other more than once a year. Our girls will be friends, they really don't have a choice! Langley and Mackenzie are already so loved - and I am ready to meet both of them!

I might be crying about the last paragraph. Time to eat breakfast. Happy Wednesday!



No comments: