Monday, February 22, 2010

Waiting

Day 1 of waiting. I don't count the weekend, I don't know why, I just don't. I haven't had any contractions, but I feel my body preparing - maybe slowly but surely. This past month has definitely been the hardest physically and emotionally. All the other 8 months were CAKE compared to month 9.

Emotionally, I'm crazy. Sometimes I'll walk into her room to put something up and just start crying. Then I'll just sit on the floor and cry. Then Josh will have to come help me up when I'm finished with the episode. It's lovely.

So, what am I going to do today? Because I know you really care, here's my list :-)
1. Work on thank you notes. Mail the ones that I finish.
2. Change the sheets in the master and guest room.
3. Vacuum bedrooms
4. Wax my eyebrows
5. Find a lamp for Langley's room.
Note: I've looked online, at Target, Walmart and TJ Maxx already today. It has been such an ordeal.
6. Grocery store
Will I brave Kroger alone? You know I have a history there.
7. Walk on treadmill

I've already returned some stuff to Target this morning, which was originally on my list. Saturday, my ankles were so swollen I almost freaked out! I havent had much swelling at all, but cankles don't even describe this scene. It happened again Sunday after doing a few errands, so I plan to sit/lay down quite a bit today between crossing things off my list to avoid the major swelling.

No comments: