Sunday, May 2, 2010

My First Toad Suck Daze

By Langley:

Mom was home Friday and she dressed me in this outfit and kept telling me how "festive" I was for Toad Suck Daze with the "toad" on my shirt. It was nasty weather off and on, but Mom and Dad took me down town around 5:00 pm Friday.



First, we stopped at the Toad Store and I got a real Toad Suck Daze shirt to wear in a few months.



Then, we crossed the train tracks and went to "Stuck on a Truck." I just looked around and got to meet Megan! There were still lots of people stuck to the truck, they were only 28 hours in.

Then, these fun people made an appearance...

After a few minutes, Mom and Dad got a "chicken on a stick," walked around for a few minutes, then we came home!
We didn't get to go back because it was bad weather most of the weekend. In fact, I survived my first tornado last night in the bathroom with Mom and Henry. Mommy was very relieved when the sirens stopped and Daddy came home.
Mommy says one day I can race a toad and do the "toadie woadie." But, this year, I liked just riding in my stroller and looking at all the crazy people!



2 comments:

Heather said...

I love her little Toad Outfit!!! I am a little sad that TSD is over...it is so fun!

Unknown said...

I loved meeting you Langley! :) Hope to see you again soon!