Tales of Basketball, Babies, and Abundant Blessings!
Monday, October 1, 2012
5 Months Old
My sweet Aubrey is 5 months old!
- Let's see what she's up to....
- Can wear clothes ranging from 3-6 to 6-9 months size
- Wears size 2 diapers
- Has never worn shoes and only sock a handful of times
- I'm conviced she has allergies that present symptoms in her eyes. I thought her ducts were clogged again, but it cleared up after a week or so. Allergies are killing all of us right now.
- Is a rolling machine, plays on the floor with toys and sits in her seat with her favorite toy quite a bit
- Likes to watch disney jr and listen to music
- Still makes the nursery a miserable experience
- Smiles the biggest smile every single morning and after most naps.
- Eats 5 times a day, alternating 6 oz then 4 oz at the next feeding.
- Still takes prevacid and 1/2 tablespoon of rice cereal in each bottle.
- Loves her bath.
- Still has cradle cap.
- Smiles, talks, and spits bubbles a lot.
- Is happy and easy a majority of her time!