Monday, October 29, 2012

'Twas the Night Before Basketball Season

Yep, first game is tomorrow!  In case you are wondering, yes, this coach's wife is always a nervous wreck before the first game of the season.  Last year was the worst as it was our very first game at Williams and it was homecoming.  No pressure there.

This year, we will get a game under our belt before homecoming.  I don't know what to expect from our team and I don't know what to expect from my girls.  My goal is to make it through enjoy at least the first half.  I have a feeling it will be bedtime after that, plus Langley has school the next day.  We'll see.  I'll have the dvd player ready to go.

We had a pretty good weekend:  Flu shots for Josh and I, a babysitter and date night, errands, a walk, 30 degree drop in temperatures, church with a happy baby, and a nap!


Oh, and Henry got a haircut.

Langley has been sleeping past 6, so hallelujah.  Aubrey is adjusting to life without the swaddle, so that's been a treat.  Nap time and night time have been a little rough for her, but hopefully she'll get use to it soon.

We are all over the random scream every time she moves or rolls over.  Nothing like a shriek breaking up the silence of night to help you rest.

Who knows how my posting will be this week, it will be a hectic few days with school, halloween, pep rally, and homecoming festivities.  Best case senario, 2-0 by this time next week!

And finally, GO EAGLES!

No comments: