Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy Monday!

Langley is such a personality!
Also, she is probably 100% potty trained, like can go all night without a pull-up, but it's pure laziness on my part. I don't trust her to get up and go in the morning, so I don't want to get up at 6 to help her potty every morning.  Most mornings her pull up is dry, and otherwise she is totally good during the day!
And, I can't believe she'll be 3 in a few weeks!  I'm party planning - actually just pinning stuff right now :-)  And, she now says "lotion" correctly.  We kinda miss the "shoshu."






Aubrey is also precious.  I can't explain how happy and thankful it makes me that she likes church!  Oh my, it is so amazing how far she has come!
She started saying "momma" when she cries and has said "bye" a few times .  She is still taking 3 naps a day. a long morning nap usually from 9-11, then another at 12:30 (this is when BOTH girls nap!) for about 1.5 hours, then a last quick nap at 4.  She has no interest in crawling right now.



No comments: