Monday, December 6, 2010

The Semester is Over!

I turned in all my final grades this morning and I'm officially done with the semester!  This week is finals week, but since I teach an Orientation and Study Skills class, I don't give an actual final.  I give the last test the last regular day of class. I just think that their first finals are stressful enough, so they shouldn't have to worry about an Orientation class final. 

As of Saturday, I'm totally done decorating.  All I lacked was the small blue/silver/white "CBC" tree in the guest room and I got that done during Saturday afternoon naptime!

The Mustangs are in a tough stretch of the schedule right now, with a couple of NCAA div. 1 and 2 teams as opponents.  We always hate to lose, but it's easier to handle when they are guarantee ($) games.  I will say that they had a great experience at Northwestern State (in LA.)  We played great, ahead at half-time, and Josh reports they had great officiating :-) 

Also during the weekend, we took Christmas Card photos.  We, meaning it took Josh and I acting like fools to get Langley to cooperate.  I'm pretty pleased with the finished product!  Here are some of the pictures that did not make the card.







Happy Monday!

No comments: