Wednesday, February 2, 2011

11 Months Old

Langley just wasn't "feelin" our photo shoot yesterday. 

 "Sit still and smile pretty for mommy," apparently was not on her agenda.

 Well, facts about my 11 month old:
1.  typing "my 11 month old" kind of breaks my heart
2.  still no teeth
3.  wearing size 4 diapers and size 12-18 month clothes
4.  somewhere around 21.5 pounds...many people are surprised that she's not bigger since she was born so huge!
5.  claps all the time
6.  dances to any kind of music
7.  still obsessed with clearing off every shelf  or surface

8.  Naps at 10 and 3 and sleeps all night
9. down to 1 bottle a day and drinks from a cup well.  At 9 months old I started her with 1 cup a day, then at 10 months old I replaced 2 bottles with cups, and yesterday we went to 3, just leaving her bed time bottle.  I'm sure my pediatrician would be proud of me know, but the last bottle before bed may be harder for the parents to let go of than Langley.  Bottles = baby, Cups = big girl. 

 10.  crawls, and pulls up on everything, will stand alone but hasn't taken steps...again I'm not sure if I'm ready for her to walk!
11.  We are back to only having a paci at nap or bed times. If we are out of the house during her normal sleep times then yes, I will take it and clip it on her.

12.  Will say "momma, dadda, bye-bye, duck" consistently, and likes to yell .  Josh says he hears her during games sometimes.
13. People still ask "is she this good/happy all the time?!" My response:  "yes, in public."

We love love love this girl!!

No comments: