1. We felt an earthquake early Friday morning. Just one jolt, but I was waiting for the trumpets to sound. It was a very strange sensation.
2. There are 2 more regular season games left. Unless something has changed, we just have to win 1 in order to go to the conference tournament. It's in Denver and I won't be going...and I don't want to think about it.
3. I joined a women's bible study. We are doing Return to the Garden by Kay Arthur. Hmmm. It might get spicy :-) After church the first night I really wanted to blog about funny things each week [like I did with childbirth class,] because it's a very diverse group with a wide age range (which to me will equal lots of humorous/akward moments,) but I won't. Because that would be totally inappropriate. Lord help me.
4. When Langley was born my mom introduced us to The Office. The show has become a bright spot in our lives. However, I don't like the new ones. I will not give up on Dunder Mifflin, but it just hasn't been as good as say season 3.
5. If I get any more gray hair I will consider going blonde. Seriously, it's getting ridiculous.
Good night and happy weekend!
10 hours ago