Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Langley's First Day of School!!

We are so thankful that we found a part time preschool for Langley!  She started today!

She will go 3 days a week for a few hours.  She'll eat lunch there and take a nap...we'll see how she adjusts!

She is c.r.a.z.y. 

We tried to get a "first day of school picture."






We talked all the way to school..."where daddy?"  "daddy work?"  "Pawpaw's tar?(guitar)"  Then, "where michael?"  [she hasn't seen michael (assistant coach) in weeks] I said, I guess he's at his house.  She responds "aww, Mike."  Hilarious.  I was talking about her school, her teacher's name, what she would do, how she needed to share, and be kind, and obey."  She was worried about Mike.

We got to her school and her class was just finishing breakfast so we put up her bag and the other kids started coming to greet her.  I was talking with one of her teachers and stepped out to turn in some paper work.  I went back to peek in her room and she was right in the group.  She didn't even know I was gone.

I cried all the way home.

I expect her to have a GREAT experience, I really like her teachers and the facility, and I know that this is good for her [and me.]

No comments: