Saturday, March 16, 2013

Sweet Moments Together

It's easy to get lost in the sea of whining, wiping, disciplining, and cleaning up after everyone; but, there are precious moments each day.  Like, when I get Aubrey up in the morning.  Her face is pure joy.  Or when Langley says "good morning Aubrey!" Or when Langley runs and hugs me when I walk in her classroom to pick her up.

I love the dance party's we often have.  When all else fails, break out the tutu's and turn on pandora!  Yesterday Aubrey "danced" with us for the first time and I thought my heart would explode as she bobbed up and down with the biggest smile!

There's also times when we all get tickled and laugh together or at each other.  Baby laughs are heavenly.

The girls are playing together more and interacting better each day.  Aubrey adores Langley.






And I adore them both!

No comments: