Sunday, March 10, 2013

Week in Review

Monday and Tuesday Langley went to school and I tried to recover and clean up from the previous week and party.

I wish I could understand why she either refuses to look at the camera...


Or gives me this look...

Or this.


Wednesday, Aubrey had a friend over.





Thursday, I took both girls to Langley's 3 year check up.  She is in the 95% for height and 78% for weight.  Healthy and right on track developmentally!  We had to run a few more errands while we were in Jonesboro and I'm not going to lie, I feel like such superwoman when I get them both out by myself (early!  dressed and clean!) and get things accomplished without any meltdowns.


Isn't this a cute picture?  She was spinning on the stool :-)


Friday and Saturday we hung out mostly at home.  Aubrey has been all over the place.  She spends most of the time clapping, crawling, yelling at me for not having her food ready, and napping.  She gets into everything.



Yesterday I took the girls to the softball game, which was fun, and then I went to a trivia night fundraiser after Josh got home from the state finals and working on our house in Conway. 

It's a rainy Sunday, so maybe we will just rest and reload for another week :-)

No comments: