Monday, August 5, 2013

Sunday Best





I took the pictures above before church yesterday.  Oh, those girls!

So far August has been so rainy!  Aubrey and I had to go to WM and run a few more errands and I was drenched.  She thought it was hilarious.  She also thought it was funny when a carton of mandarin oranges fell off the shelf in the store and exploded all over me. If there was any doubt who made the mess on aisle 7, people could just follow the "uh-oh" coming from the adorable baby with the crazy looking mom.

Langley had a good day at school today and we started her reward jar at home.  She actually had a really good afternoon and evening, so I don't know if it was just a lucky day or if the rewarding of good behavior/choices is helping.

Happy Monday, and happy birthday to Nana and Mimi!

No comments: