Friday, August 9, 2013

There's No Title

Um, it has rained every single day in August.  I mean, yay for my farmer-neighbors, but I'm so ready for it to dry out, the mosquitoes to chill out, and for us to be able to get out of the house without trying to break a world record while opening and shutting the front door due to the constant swarm on our front porch.

Aubrey loves to play with wash rags.  Sometimes she wipes her own face and hands, other times she chews on it, she's even cleaned some of her toys off.




This headband has been her signature look the past few days at home.  Even though it's mine, it fits her head and she leaves it on!



Langley has just about earned a trip to sonic with her good behavior!  She's excited about it...


...or she's laughing because I'll be 31 on Sunday.  I just got used to saying "I'm 30," now I have to accept that "I'm in my 30's."  Geez.  :-)

No comments: