Friday, November 26, 2010

Giving Shutterfly a Try

Only out of pure peer pressure did I decide to send Christmas Cards this year.  In my circle of family and friends,   Baby = Christmas Card with picture of Baby. 

I'm  not dreading it too bad, because honestly, I LOVE getting Christmas cards.  I put each and every one I recieve on display; normally, sticky-tacked around the door frame in my kitchen.  If you think that's tacky, keep it to yourself :-)  The cards make me happy and add to my festive decor.

When I heard about Shutterfly's offer of 50 free cards just for blogging about their great products, I couldn't resist.  I went to  http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards to look through the options.  Here are my favorites:






Clearly, I'm planning on using just one picture.  I like to keep it simple. Plus, I figure with a (soon to be) 9 month old, I'll get one good picture when we attempt a Christmas Card photo shoot.  But, there are so many cards that use 2,3, or more of your favorite pictures.  I would probably opt for a design with more pictures if I had more children or had too many great pictures to choose from.

I'm looking forward to using Shutterfly for the first time.  I'm sure I'll be back to their site for Langley's first birthday invites.  Just click here for some super cute invitation ideas!

Also, if you are in need of birth announcements or (if you are in a different season of life) graduation announcements or "save the dates,"  browse around here to find something perfect for your special announcements.

Because I'm one of those people who refuse to put out Christmas decorations until after Thanksgiving, I've got a lot to do today.   I'm taking bets on how long it will take my daughter to attempt to climb one of the Christmas trees!  Yay for Christmas season!

No comments: