Saturday, November 13, 2010

Langley's Christmas List

I know the family likes to have Christmas lists, so, here are some ideas for the girl:


Something like the table that could entertain her sitting or standing.


I thought this mat was cute and it might pad some of her falls on our hard floors.



There are a couple of different versions of this toy.  I think she would like any of them.



She's obsessed with the phone, remote, and computer, so anything that can replace the real thing (yeah right) might be fun.


This just looked fun and like something that would make Henry crazy.


educational + basketball = Good



Cute.


She loves books and we read to her every day.  It's really mom and dad that are ready for new books every couple of months.

Puzzles with minimal pieces.



And considering how much she likes outside, a wagon would be good.



I think Santa is bringing her this swing.



Hope this helps!  I'd be happy to do one for Josh and I too :-)

No comments: