Sunday, November 21, 2010

Standing Tall

I went to get Langley out of bed after her nap and she was standing up.  Oh my!  Since then, she's pulled up to standing several times today.



Early in the week, everything had been " da da," then we had a few days of "ya ya."  I'm convinced "ya ya" was her version of Momma!  But, since Saturday, everything has be "ba ba."  She's too funny. 





Langley is babbling a lot and spitting a lot.  It just cracks me up!

She made up a new game where she will choose a toy at random in her bedroom and then spends 20 minutes throwing it and chasing it around the room.  It's like she's playing fetch with herself.  Hilarious.  Sometimes whatever she's throwing will only go 2 inches, sometimes behind her, and sometimes across the room.  I'd love to know what's going on in her head!




Henry is healing well!  He has a big scab that he constantly wants to lick, so the "cone of shame" is still on.  He's almost done with his 2nd antibiotic and I put neosporin on his wound twice a day.  I think within a week, he'll be good as new - just with a huge scar!  Oh, how I'm ready to be past this drama!

No comments: