Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Langley!!!


Dear Langley,

Happy Birthday!  I want you to know that because of you, this has been the best year of my life.   You bring Mommy and Daddy great joy!

We have watched you grow and change so much while always having a sweet spirit and I pray you always have that characterisitic.  You are smart and funny and almost walking! 

Your favorite thing to say right now is "Hi!"  You tell everyone "hi" which makes you very popular everywhere we go.

You are growing so fast, most of your clothes are size 18 months.  You still sleep well, even when you've had a cold or croup.  You still nap twice a day, but the morning nap now starts closer to 11 am.

You finally got a tooth!  Another one is coming in right beside it.  We have loved that gummy smile for nearly a year!

I could write forever about you, but I just want you to know how much I love you.  I thank God for you everyday and can't wait to celebrate with you!

Love,
Mom

PS.  Tell Daddy that I should get a gift tomorrow for your birthday, because you were a huge baby :-)

No comments: