Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Yuck

Langley has strep.  We took her to the doctor yesterday.  She has been like a newborn - so lethargic- and sleeps all day and night.  I was very concerned because she did not eat or drink for 2 days.  So far today, she has done much better eating a normal breakfast and drinking a little.

By the end of the day yesterday I felt horrible, too.  I went to bed at 8 in pants and long sleeve shirt covered up with 3 blankets.  I had been freezing all day.  Today I don't feel as feverish, but I have some serious sinus headache pressure.  I think I have a sinus infection, but I'm going to try the sudafed PE that the doc told me to take last time.

Bless her little heart...




For the record, we made it nearly 13 months without an antibiotic for Langley.

No comments: