Monday, April 18, 2011

A Post from Sunday

I love our church.  It will be so hard to say goodbye to our friends and people who have been our Conway family.  Church was so good today.  I thought I might cry, but I didn't.  Again, I have such a peace. 

Langley is so loved at church.  I will miss so much about Conway's First Baptist, but I have already been praying that we will find a new church home (fast!) where we can get connected, glorify God, love others and be loved on by our brothers and sisters in Christ.  A church that will disciple us and have a passion for showing and sharing God's love.

Tomorrow (Monday) will be hard.  Josh is dreading telling the team.  He loves them, they are our family as well.  I am ready for that to be over with.  We will also tell our bosses at CBC which is never fun, but again, I am ready to "let the cat out of the bag."  Maybe this will all seem real then.  Reality will sink in when we call the realtor and start making the first of millions of decisions and start the good bye process.

A sad good bye that will lead us into this awesome new chapter at Williams!

No comments: