This is how she watched Sesame Street this morning. She never even knew I was taking her picture.
My daughter has said the word "NO" approximately 257,000 times today. I think this has to do with being in MOPS yesterday. There must be a little stinker in her class that influences her attitude. She has used the Word no as a universal word today. No has meant yes, no, ok, etc. I'm over it. My tactic has been to start singing "YES, Jesus loves me!" when she starts having a "no" meltdown. It's worked a few times.
Other random updates on Langley-
- talks constantly with proper inflection and tone, but we have no idea what words she is saying.
- will watch tv and play independently without getting into anything for an hour - so I can shower!
- has come a long way with being able to use utensils.
- hardly eats any vegetables, so I started buying those pouches of baby food and she loves them - little does she know there are veggies in there!
- has started singing. Current selections are Jesus Loves Me, Deep & Wide, and the Freshbeat Band song.
- she also says "miska, mooska," from Mickey Mouse and calls him Meeka.
- started saying He-Hee for Henry.
- calls me "mommy' instead of momma.
- is still very social and gets over any stranger anxiety pretty quickly.
- understands and follows simple directions.
- can put on most of her shoes buy herself.
- asks about the baby and kisses my belly many times a day.
- is getting more interested in coloring.