Monday, February 27, 2012

Langley's 2nd Birthday Party

Josh will be gone to the first round of our conference tournament on Langley's actual birthday, so we celebrated early!  The theme was "Wild About Two" and I was able to use a lot of hot pink and zebra stuff that I already had or could find easily.

We invited our family and the families in our neighborhood that we have playgroup with.  Some of the players also came!

It was a beautiful, but windy day.



My favorite part of the party was when we sang happy birthday.  Her face was beaming!




We had cake, ice cream, fruit, and some chips and dip.  I had the cakes made at the (only) grocery store.  I may have been able to decorate it better than they did, but I was not going stress about it.



Of course opening presents was fun!  Everyone was so generous and she played with her new stuff non-stop between the end of the party and bed time,



Look out world, she has motorized wheels.  My child now has her own fleet of vehicles, but only one with  power :-) 

No comments: