Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Loves

Josh -- I love you for making me a book for Valentines.  Forget the homemade card, you pretended to have practice so that you could go to the office and make me a book, narrarated by Henry.  You have many talents.  I also loved my surprise rose you left for me after Langley and I headed out to the softball game this afternoon.  That was sweet, simple, and unexpected.

Even if I vacummed and cleaned the toilet on Valentine's day, I love you for working hard and making decisions that are best for our family so that I can be a stay-at-home-mom. 



Langley -- We've had a fun day.  You got 3 new books for Valentines, I'm putting off the loads of chocolate as long as possible!  2 of the books are about being a big sister, you read them all morning, watched sesame street, then we went to playgroup.  You acted nicely and played well with the others, and I got to visit with the other moms.  After lunch we went to the softball game and made it 2 innings before it was naptime.  It was nice to see daddy and get to be outside for a little while.  You took a good nap, we played, and watched some TV before dinner.  I love you so much.  I love being your mom.






Aubrey -- I love you, too.  I can't wait to tell you face to face and kiss you!  If all goes as planned we'll see you in 11 or 12 weeks!

No comments: