Friday, April 16, 2010

Well...

so that whole counting points thing lasted about 4 days. I did really good, and then I didn't. I have been more conscious about what I'm eating; and I've avoided drive throughs for over a week - but I haven't exercised...not once. Can I count doing laundry or dishes or dusting since I break a sweat doing such chores due to the fact that it is hot in my house and I refuse to turn on the AC because I'm cheap?

I took some clothes to the consignment store this morning, they are kind of picky, but I had a few things that made the cut and Langley had several. Yes, she has already outgrown some outfits, some without even wearing them once. If I wasn't emotionally attached to it, it was either sold in the garage sale last weekend or taken to consignment today. Langley got to meet Aunt Tracy and Uncle John today. That was a nice suprise. I'm glad they and Memaw got to stop. Josh is at Real Deal in the Rock. I just laugh everytime I think about John Pelphry squeezing into my little Honda Civic a few years ago when he hitched a ride with Josh across town to another gym during an AAU tournament in Conway. I also laugh about getting a phone call from Josh saying he had just met Coach K, and the Kansas Coach (can't think of his name right now, sorry Becky :-) )the same weekend.

My MIL's truck burned up. Like caught on fire and burned to a crisp. She was driving when we noticed the smoke. Thank the Lord she got out of that truck! Isn't that crazy?!

Don't worry, there are pictures in the post. And, she looks so big. So cute. Seeing how much she's changed already just hurts my heart because I'm going to miss so much when I'm at work. Yes, work. I go back Monday. Um, yeah.

I haven't had much social interaction today, so I'm full of random things that I feel the need to share. Bless your heart if you've read all this crazy nonsense. You are now rewarded with pictures of my sweet baby....

2 comments:

Becky said...

Langley looks so big! And beautiful!

...and it's Bill Self. :)

Heather said...

She is such a cutie-pie!!! These pictures make me miss Avery Kate being so little!!! Praying for you today...that 5:00 will come quickly! :)