Tuesday, June 1, 2010

3 Months Old



My baby girl is 3 months old! The above picture was the best we could get from her little photo shoot...drool and all. Today she is 13 weeks old. Last week, we really started noticing a personality! In the past month she has smiled alot, and laughs out loud! It is precious!


She started drooling a lot and likes to have her fists in her mouth.

She eats 5 times a day. Each feeding is 5 ounces, except for the last feeding of the day which is 6 ounces before bedtime. Speaking of bedtime, she sleeps all night. We know we are blessed. She has always been a good sleeper.



She weighs somewhere around 13 pounds. I weighed her at home the other day by weighing myself and then getting back on the scale holding her. It said 13.4 lbs, but she had clothes and a diaper on.

I've put all of her tiny clothes away, even though she can wear newborn sized pants. She is wearing mostly 3-6 months, but just plain onesies are 6-9 months. She is growing so fast!

Also in her 3rd month she has gone to church several times and does great in the nursery. She made her first trip to NWA for Brooke's graduation, played with the Parker girls, and met Mackenzie.



She throws a mini-fit each time we burp her during a feeding; and plays with her hair while she's eating.

Langley has started to notice Henry alot more, but she is not interested in being friends with him. I think Henry is over it.

My heart feels like it is going to just explode with love for this little girl. Seriously, I love her more each day! I think this may be the perfect age because she has a personality, sleeps great, is fun to play with, but can't get away from me! We are still working on rolling over :-)

I thank the Lord every day for Langley. She is such a gift and a blessing. I am so looking forward to the rest of the summer as I begin my new journey staying home full time with her!

No comments: