Wednesday, March 28, 2012




We've had a pretty good week so far.  Some long days, but really I can't believe it's already the end of Wednesday. The weather has been great, but the pollen is pretty crazy so allergies have kept me and Langley inside more than we would like.

I've done my normal chores, Josh has had off season and recruits coming in, we finished assembling Aubrey's furniture, and Langley learned how to put her own shoes on today. 

I also had my doctor's appointment Monday.  Everything looks good, I've gained 20 pounds, and I start getting checked at my next appointment.  Dr. Layton won't commit to anything, but I think she is wanting to schedule an induction for 39 weeks...I'm for it!

I've been adding things to my list as fast as I cross things off!  I think I'm done with Langley's spring/summer wardrobe, and I have plenty of newborn clothes so my children will not be naked this summer :-)  I just need to arrange Aubrey's furniture and wash clothes and organize her room and then my panic level will go down a little.  We've completed something on "the list"  everyday, so I'm able to get more excited and less panicked every day!

No comments: