Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

We had a great Easter weekend!  Each year I am in more awe of my Savior.  The sacrifice, the love, the obedience, the redemption.  I serve a perfect, living Lord!

I wanted Langley to wear a headband with her Easter dress so we had a trial run with one on Friday.


Saturday we did a lot around the house, crossing more of "the list."  We had a birthday party for Cason that afternoon and then we attended the Saturday night Easter Service at our church.  The service was great, Rashad went with us and we went to eat afterwards.  We had a fun day!

Langley looked so precious in her dress.  Josh was in charge of taking pictures of her while I finished getting ready.  He tried his best, but she was not being very cooperative!










This is how the headband really worked out.  She wouldn't leave it alone...didn't even wear it in to church!

Me and Aubrey 35 weeks 5 days.

No comments: