Tuesday, July 3, 2012

2 Months Old

July 1, 2012



2 months, in some ways it has flown by, on the other hand I don't remember life without her.

She is wearing 0-3 months clothes.
Size 1 diapers.
Takes 1 ml of zantac twice a day.
Eats 4-5 oz 5am, 8am, 11am, 2pm, 5pm. 10pm(ish)
Takes most naps in a swing, but sleeps at night swaddled in her bed.
Loves her bath
Loves the playmat with the flashing,singing star.
Tolerates a little tummy time each day.
Is doing better in the carseat.
Smiles and coos.
Is getting a little more predictable, especially when the medicine is working.
Has lots of hair, a few balder spots, and a section of hair in the back that always sticks up.
Is a hit at preschool, every time we pick up Langley, Aubrey gets a warm welcome :-)



Oh, I love this girl!

1 comment:

Cari said...

You can totally ignore my comment BUT I have to share... Zantac totally upset Lincoln's stomach and made his reflux worse as a baby. Prevacid only worked for him and Emery too!! Just a thought I could not leave your page till I shared. Also, the similac alimentum made a huge difference with Emery within two bottles of it but you are right ... It is expensive. The powder cost us about 150.00 dollars a month but if you use the ready mix stuff it would cost 300.00 dollars a month!! I hope my comments do not one off as a know-it-all. I just feel your pain and in good conscious have to share! Good luck!

Cari Calhoun