Friday, July 13, 2012

Good Things

#1  Langley and I went to Jonesboro yesterday.  She was so good and we had fun!  We hit the bank, the mall, chick fil a, kroger, and sams.

Here we are the the kid's shoe section of dillards.  She's had a foot growth spurt, and needed some church shoes...good thing is summer shoes are on sale!




My lunch date.  She doesnt really care for the nuggets.  I find that very strange.


She is in charge of the list when we shop.  Taking her job seriously!



#2  My new favorite tv shows of the moment:  Dallas and Duck Dynasty.

#3  Baked Bacon.  I saw that BooMama had done it, so I tried it.  Do it. Do it now.  Line a cookie sheet with foil, put your bacon on it, put it in a cold oven, turn oven to 400, bake for 20 mins.

#4  Aubrey has had 2 good days!  I think the Prevacid is helping!  She's only been on it 3 days, but we have seen a difference!

No comments: