Wednesday, July 25, 2012

From the Chicken Dance to Paula D.

It's 6:15pm and Langley is in bed.  Yes, it's been one of those afternoons.  Yikes!

However, I finally downloaded some pictures and thought I could do a quick review of the last week. 

Langley learned the chicken dance...



We had some fun play time, of course it included several forms of singing and dancing...



I got to go on a quick getaway with my mom and nanny, here I was telling Langley bye...




This girl hasn't screamed since last Thursday or Friday.  Josh clearly has the Lord's favor since she started feeling better right before he had both girls alone for 2 nights...

All of her tests came back normal, but we still have no answers.  She is doing better - not screaming!  She does spit up a.lot.  More spit up than ever, but it's not hurting her.  I'll take it...

And, Aubrey turned 12 weeks old yesterday...


Here is a rare photo of Henry.  He was warming up the bed for our company the other night...



On our getaway, we ate here...

Yummy. Oh, so yummy!

No comments: