Monday, July 5, 2010

And She Finally Rolled Over This Morning!

We had a great time visiting with family over the weekend and celebrated the 4th by going to church, eating at the church cookout, and hanging out at home. Josh grilled and I cleaned!
I'll post more in detail later, but had to let you know Langley rolled over by herself this morning. I totally celebrated and freaked out - probably only the first time I'll overeact to one of her great accomplishments! So, we know she can roll over, but she hasn't done it again. It's almost like she did it so her parents would quit bugging her about it :-) She likes to get on her side but refuses to roll all the way over. Whatever. She'll probably sit up before she decides she wants to roll!

So, I owe you a post on our little visit, 4th of July, and her 4 month birthday -- hope you are having a great Monday!

No comments: